Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Operation Black Storm: The Refounding Begins!

Like most of you, I am tired of being called a racist simply because I'm a tea partier, or because I think the federal government has far exceeded its bounds, or because I think folks on welfare ought to work for their benefits and pass a drug test before they get their checks and/or food stamps. They call me mean spirited. Well, if you think even a little bit like me then I have a big treat you!  Operation Black Storm will absolutely have you standing at attention and saluting every U.S. flag you see!  They are supporting 16 tea party conservative candidates who all need your help.  Watch this introductory video, then visit their website to donate, volunteer, and to see how YOU can get involved.  As my friend Emery says, "Freedom and Liberty, use them or lose them!"  I say, "remember in November=donate & volunteer in October."

Mary Ann Hartzler
Conservative Chick

http://www.operationblackstorm.com/

No comments: