Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Coulter & Huckabee throw conservatives under the bus???!!!

Every conservative on this planet needs to listen to this Geraldo clip from Fox News (aka Fox Snooze).




All I can say about Coulter and Huckabee is...what turncoats! They have no understanding of the Constitution (the terms citizen and natural born citizen are NOT the same thing), and their characterization of those of us who question Obama's eligibility as looney kookburgers is what I expect from the liberal left media, not from so-called conservatives. But, since most of us who believe BO isn't eligible are Christians, and Christians are the one class of people on whom the media and Hollywood can pick any time, any place...of course the "birthers (aka Christians)" are irrational geeks.

I'm going to post this video on every blog I have, every social network and any other place I can think of to post it. The conservative world needs to see themselves being tossed under the bus by Ann Coulter and Mike Huckabee.

Mike Huckabee: as a pastor I expected more from you than this. I am truly disappointed in you as a person and in your lack of character.

Ann Coulter: about what I'd expect from one whose controversial mouth is what sells her books and gets her invited to shows like Geraldo (boy, now there's a real step up in the entertainment world).

No comments: